Hva britiske muslimer selv sier:
- 82% of Muslims want to live in diverse and mixed neighbourhoods compared to 63% of non-Muslim Britons.
- 83% of Muslims are proud to be a British citizen, compared to 79% of the general public.
- 86.4% of Muslims feel they belong in Britain, slightly more than the 85.9% of Christians.
- Only 28% of Britons believe Muslims want to integrate into British society.
- 45% of Britons admit that they think there are too many Muslims in Britain.
- 55% of Britons would be concerned if a mosque was built in their area.
Spørsmålet blir: Hvem er det som ikke vil bli integrert?